Go to the Hudson Antique Dealers Association (HADA) website for everything about antiques dealers and much else in Hudson.
Recent Weekly Listings
- Art Events in Hudson NY and beyond, March 12 to March 20, 2018 and more
- Art Events in Hudson NY and beyond, February 26 to March 7, 2018 and more
- Art Events in Hudson NY and beyond, February 19 to 27, 2018 and more
- Art Events in Hudson NY and beyond, January 29 to February 6, 2018 and on
- Art Events in Hudson and Beyond, January 22 to January 28, 2018 and on
Hudson, lively and friendly, day and night: nineteen art galleries, two museums, vibrant music and performance venues, gourmet and casual restaurants, forty-five antique shops and more make “upstate’s downtown” the perfect destination.
A delight to explore, Hudson’s business district, Warren Street, is nine walkable blocks of preserved Federalist to Victorian architecture, much of it in the National Register of Historic Places.
Two hours north of New York City, easily accessible by car or train, between the Catskills and the Berkshires in beautiful Columbia County, you’ll want to return again and again.
Contact UsSend Karen Davis an email at: Karen@ArtInHudson.org, or call 617-645-1616. We are interested in feedback, corrections, suggestions, anything to improve the site.