Seen Monday 6/16/2014 at Warren and Fifth St. – posted at the four corners with arrows directing you around the loop of the intersection: “Marina Abramovic Enlightenment and Walking Tour of Hudson” (in four stages)
Recent Weekly Listings
- Art Events in Hudson and Beyond, January 15 to January 22, 2018 and on
- Art Events in Hudson and Beyond, January 8 to January 20, 2018 and on
- Art Events in Hudson and Beyond, December 18-30, 2017 plus
- Art Events in Hudson and Beyond, December 11-19, 2017 plus
- Art Events in Hudson and Beyond, Dec 4 to Dec 12, 2017 plus
Hudson, lively and friendly, day and night: nineteen art galleries, two museums, vibrant music and performance venues, gourmet and casual restaurants, forty-five antique shops and more make “upstate’s downtown” the perfect destination.
A delight to explore, Hudson’s business district, Warren Street, is nine walkable blocks of preserved Federalist to Victorian architecture, much of it in the National Register of Historic Places.
Two hours north of New York City, easily accessible by car or train, between the Catskills and the Berkshires in beautiful Columbia County, you’ll want to return again and again.
Contact UsSend Karen Davis an email at: Karen@ArtInHudson.org, or call 617-645-1616. We are interested in feedback, corrections, suggestions, anything to improve the site.