Seen Monday 6/16/2014 at Warren and Fifth St. – posted at the four corners with arrows directing you around the loop of the intersection: “Marina Abramovic Enlightenment and Walking Tour of Hudson” (in four stages)
Recent Weekly Listings
- Art Events in Hudson NY, December 7 to December 13, 2016 and beyond
- Art Events in Hudson NY, November 25 to November 30, 2016 AND MORE
- Art Events in Hudson NY, November 14 to November 22, 2016
- Art Events in Hudson NY, November 10 to November 15, 2016 and beyond
- Art Events in Hudson NY and beyond, November 1 to November 8, 2016
Hudson, lively and friendly, day and night: nineteen art galleries, two museums, vibrant music and performance venues, gourmet and casual restaurants, forty-five antique shops and more make “upstate’s downtown” the perfect destination.
A delight to explore, Hudson’s business district, Warren Street, is nine walkable blocks of preserved Federalist to Victorian architecture, much of it in the National Register of Historic Places.
Two hours north of New York City, easily accessible by car or train, between the Catskills and the Berkshires in beautiful Columbia County, you’ll want to return again and again.
Contact UsSend Karen Davis an email at: Karen@ArtInHudson.org, or call 617-645-1616. We are interested in feedback, corrections, suggestions, anything to improve the site.