Seen Monday 6/16/2014 at Warren and Fifth St. – posted at the four corners with arrows directing you around the loop of the intersection: “Marina Abramovic Enlightenment and Walking Tour of Hudson” (in four stages)
Recent Weekly Listings
- Art Events in Hudson and Beyond, May 10 to May 17, 2016 plus more
- Art Events in Hudson NY, May 5 to May 10, 2016 and beyond
- Art Events in Hudson NY, April 28 – May 5, 2016 plus more May preview
- Art Events in Hudson NY, April 20 – 30, 2016 plus May preview
- Art Events in Hudson NY, April 14 to April 21, 2016
Hudson, lively and friendly, day and night: nineteen art galleries, two museums, vibrant music and performance venues, gourmet and casual restaurants, forty-five antique shops and more make “upstate’s downtown” the perfect destination.
A delight to explore, Hudson’s business district, Warren Street, is nine walkable blocks of preserved Federalist to Victorian architecture, much of it in the National Register of Historic Places.
Two hours north of New York City, easily accessible by car or train, between the Catskills and the Berkshires in beautiful Columbia County, you’ll want to return again and again.
Contact UsSend Karen Davis an email at: Karen@ArtInHudson.org, or call 617-645-1616. We are interested in feedback, corrections, suggestions, anything to improve the site.